Not Your Mama's Tax Preparer/Enrolled Agent

I've been called "The Tax Therapist, " and  "The One Who Gets The Money," but with all my nicknames, I do one thing for my clients: Reduce their fear of taxes.

What's an "Enrolled Agent?

As an Enrolled Agent, I am a federally-licensed tax practitioner who may represent taxpayers before the IRS when it comes to collections, audits and appeals.

As the only tax preparer licensed by the IRS, I can represent a taxpayer and am authorized to advise, represent, and prepare tax returns for individuals and corporations.


Have a Tax Trouble?

Get in touch and we'll solve it together.